Nothing irritates me more than letting time lapse between blog posts, and I’m sorry for not posting much sooner.
It’s been truly awesome receiving emails from you guys, the readers, with loads of questions, comments, and notes saying hello! I LOVE IT!
All the while, as it may have appeared that I’ve dropped off the face of the earth, I have infact been manic in major preparation mode. There’s still the selling of my closet, and my other possessions, in addition to working long hours, and taking on some very exciting (yet to be announced) projects with some huge brands that I’m in awe of. Seriously can’t wait to share more about that with you all soon!
2013 has kicked off in a huge way, and I’m keen not to turn down any opportunities!
That’s one thing that I’ve learned from afar about New York City-ians. To make it in the city that never sleeps, you, yourself, simply MUST be willing to take on whatever in order to pay your bills, and have a bit extra to stash away for a rainy day. Even if it means stocking shelves at Kmart. A girl’s gotta eat, and all that jazz.
As the days pass, I’m becoming more and more excited for my upcoming move, and the change of life that it will bring. I’m really ready for an adventure, and to tackle something new! There are so many places I want to explore and experience, and this is first on the list.
But in the meantime, it’s back into prep mode. Here’s what you can expect to see from me this week;
- New items posted to Shop My Closet
- More Paper* Sequins floral headpieces going on sale
- …A super cool Paper* Sequins giveaway on this blog (YES A GIVEAWAY!!!!!)
- My answers to some pretty personal questions asked by you guys, the coolest readers ever
- And something I’m major excited about as I get so many questions relating to this topic come through my inbox – I’m FINALLY opening up about my journey as a fashion blogger, and how you can make it happen too!
It’s a big week ahead of us! In the meantime, I must go text my friend and fellow fashion blogger Evelyn to ask for her take on some shoes I’ve just purchased #fashiongirlproblems.